Together Walks are engaging and fun events designed to gather all who have been affected by fibromyalgia and perpetual pain in lingering illnesses. These supporters help raise pain awareness in their local community through events in support of the over 100 million people who suffer from chronic pain. With your support, the mission of the Together Walks to friendraise and fundraise is achieved on an annual basis throughout the nation.
With your help thousands of people gather in May to support May 12th Fibromyalgia Awareness Day. Every walk event reaches out to bring in medical professionals to offer information to all participants about how they can better manage and support themselves or others who suffer from fibromyalgia. Events include research updates, suggestions on lifestyle choices, and how to exercise to reduce pain.
With your participation, we can all help make fibromyalgia and pain visible in our communities. We need your voice to bring hope to all those fighting this invisible disease. Together We can make the invisible visible.
Together Walk Features
Phoenix Together Walks
Virtual Together Walks
- $2000 indemnified budget
- minimum of $1000 in financial sponsorships by January 1, 2018.
- takes place in local location
- signed paper contract
- quick NFCPA staff support weekdays for preparation and organization
- use HUB website for all financial transactions payments through online donations
- location-specific official Together Walk t-shirt
- $225 indemnified budget
- minimum of $500 in financial donations by March 1, 2018.
- takes place either online or in local location
- Together Walk Day box kit with a Together Walk Banner, flyers/brochures, and key awards for
- initial proceeds after direct costs go towards research
- agree to specific terms and conditions online
- use HUB website for all financial transactions/registrations
- local t-shirt options